They say that confidence is important. I disagree. It’s more than that. It’s the difference between success and failure.
When you have confidence, your performance flows. You don’t have to think about what you are doing. It all comes naturally. You wish it could be like this everyday. You are totally at ease with yourself. Success follows success. You feel like you are in the zone.
- It’s a goal-keeper who feels unbeatable…
- A team who feel they are going to win every game…
- A golfer who senses they are going to hole every putt…
- A tennis player who exudes the confidence that they can hit winners off every shot…
- A snooker player who can see the ball going in the pocket before he has even hit it!
Unfortunately, that euphoria doesn’t last forever. Uncertainty or doubt can slip back in. We say we have lost our confidence. But what does that really mean?
The Good News…
And the lessons I have learnt from my years in sport, I can draw on to help you right now.
I am the author of the best selling book The Confidence Booster Workout. it has sold over 200,000 copies and been translated into six languages. I’ve appeared on popular TV shows such as ‘Inside The Mind Of Roy Keane‘ and ‘Inside The Mind Of Paul Gascoigne’.
I’ve been an analyst on Celebrity Big Brother. Delivered a TED Talk on Confidence to Google HQ, London. And I’m regularly called up by Sky Sports, Talksport and Five Live to give my insights on why a team or individual is under-performing.
My experience in helping hundreds of sports men and women, combined with your willingness to change can help you create a new future.
My work has helped:
- Wales star Aaron Ramsey to FIFA Team Of The Tournament at Euro 2016
- Jimmy Robertson to the European Masters Snooker Title 2019– his first major title!
- Snooker’s Ricky Walden to the 2015 International Championship – his biggest ever pay-day
- G.B.Trampolinist Bryony Page in overcoming Lost Move Syndrome and ultimately an incredible Silver medal at the Rio Olympics 2016
- Goal-keeper Lee Grant to a clean sweep of Player of the Year awards on his debut Premier League season with Stoke City.
What You Will Get If You Hire Me
- Someone who will be in your corner, every step of the way, as you reset your compass
- Unconditional support. Whatever your challenges, I will be there for you, as you walk the bridge of change
- Someone who will help you solve problems quickly
- Tips and strategies that comes from over 20 years working in sport and business
- An ally who has no other agenda, other than ‘How can i help you succeed?’
You Will Be Ready For The Challenge!
I will ensure you are ready for the challenges you face. And be in your corner to help you, moment by moment.
We can work together for a month or so, whilst we re-set the compass towards the future. Or longer term according to how big a goal you want to set! There are no limits upon what is possible!
Are you up for it? Then let’s get started….