They say that confidence is important. I disagree. It’s more than that. It’s the difference between success and failure.
When you have confidence, your performance flows. You don’t have to think about what you are doing. It all comes naturally. You wish it could be like this everyday. You are totally at ease with yourself. Success follows success. You feel like you are in the zone.
- It’s a goal-keeper who feels unbeatable…
- A cricketer who can read what the bowler is going to do, before they have even bowled…
- A golfer who sees the ball to target with total clarity…
- A tennis player who knows they will find a way to win, however poorly they are playing
- A snooker player who plays with such confidence, that the cue ball feels like it is on the end of a string…
Unfortunately, that magic doesn’t last forever. Uncertainty or self- doubt can slip back in. We say we have lost our confidence. But what does that really mean?
The Good News…
My name is Martin Perry. Since 1998 I have helped sports men and women in over 32 different sports! I have come across most of the confidence issues people experience. I know why they happen. And more importantly…what to do about them!
Whatever your challenges right now…don’t worry…I know how to help you overcome them.
I am the author of the best selling book The Confidence Booster Workout. it has sold over 200,000 copies and been translated into six languages. I’ve appeared on popular TV shows such as ‘Inside The Mind Of Roy Keane‘ and ‘Inside The Mind Of Paul Gascoigne’.
I’ve been an analyst on Celebrity Big Brother. Delivered a TED Talk on Confidence to Google HQ, London. And I’m regularly called up by Sky Sports, Talksport and Five Live to give my insights on why a team or individual has lost confidence.
My experience in helping hundreds of sports men and women, combined with your willingness to change can take you to new, inspired levels of self-belief and confidence.
My work has helped:
- Wales star Aaron Ramsey to FIFA Team Of The Tournament at Euro 2016
- Jimmy Robertson to the European Masters Snooker Title – his first major title!
- Snooker’s Ricky Walden to the International Championship – his biggest ever pay-day
- G.B.Trampolinist Bryony Page in overcoming Lost Move Syndrome and ultimately an incredible Silver medal at the Rio Olympics 2016
- Goal-keeper Lee Grant to a clean sweep of Player of the Year awards on his debut Premier League season with Stoke City
What You Will Get If You Hire Me
- Someone who will be in your corner, every step of the way, as you rebuild your confidence
- Unconditional support. Whatever your challenges, I will be there for you, as you walk the bridge of change
- Someone who will help your solve problems quickly
- Tips and strategies that comes from over 20 years working in sport and business
- An ally who has no other agenda, other than ‘How can i help you succeed?’
Preparation Determines Outcomes. Analysis Leads to Improvement
The quality of your preparation will determine the quality of your outcome. When you are correctly mentally prepared, you go into competition with increased calmness, trust and belief. And confidence! You know you are ready for any eventuality.
And there is the analysis. The de-brief. The part where we get to understand how you’ve performed. The strengths to build on. And the weaknesses to turn into strengths.
This is my area of expertise. Preparation. And de-brief. I will ensure you are ready for every challenge you face. And clear about the reasons behind every performance. Leading to increased calmness; confidence and trust.
Are you up for it?